Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"It's Morning Again" On My Blog, Part I


After a (months-long) break, I'm back. And, I’ve repurposed this blog a bit. Gads, isn’t that a horrible turn-of-phrase? “Repurposed.” It doesn’t even look like a real word. Sadly, it resembles one of those words that not-too-bright politicians and “celebrities” invent on a too-frequent basis.

Setting aside my semantics rant for the moment, I’ll get back to my original point. I’ve decided to start posting to this blog again. I’ve revised my original intent a bit and will write on a variety of topics that interest me, not just on literature. Discussions of theatre, politics, cultural trends and even posts that occasionally lapse into the meanings behind words will make their appearance in this space. I will, of course, also discuss literature and writing here. But, I won't limit myself just to those topics when so many others beckon.

Perhaps most importantly, I’ve decided that I will post links to this blog on Facebook so friends and family can check in, if they’d like. I will post here at least twice a week and perhaps more often, if the mood strikes. New posts will appear on Sundays and Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment